Michael, Ryan, Emily







my name is michael, this is me.



i like play the computer. i am 4 years old now.



my brother name is ryan, he is 3 years old. He like play a toy car and wearing the shoes in the house ,Mama always get mad about it, because Ryan shoes are dirty.



my sister name is emily, she is 6 months old, I love her so much, I kiss her everyday. Ryan too.



We both like ice cream .
Almost everyday I play in front of the computer.



I go to youtube.com, but sometimes I play at noggin.com , Ryan likes play at Nickjr.com



I love playing with daddy too, when he doesn't go to work.




Mama took this picture, this picture taken when we going to Helen , GA yesterday.
We played mini golf, and I did all the levels

Comments

Anonymous said…
Emily cantik deh pake baju merah :)
Jadi ke Helen nih Hol ? Itu mini golf di sebelah mana yak ?
D-eby said…
rosie in red..hm..I think from all the recent picture that you posted , this is my fav one :)

si mum jadi nambah profesi baru nih yah ?...jadi potograpernya anak2 .he..he..ok keep on shoot !
mochie said…
Pinter Michael, nulis englishnya paseh n gapeh ya.. *ya eyalah, tinggalnya aja di londo!*

Holy, liat di blogku ya ada oleh2 nih!