Ms. Kheri-Ann

Now, we can talk with ms. Kheri-ann everyday. I add her on my YM .
So while I'm online , I will know she online too,then I can talk with her ,if she has spare time to talk with us ( me and the kids).

Ms. Kheri -ann like my blog,. especially my kids picture. she love it.

Since I prefer to write in Indonesian language in this blog, so I think she just can enjoy the picture only. And the music too, she asked me what the song name, what sings about?.


I tell her, its about a little girl ask to her mom , to pick up the moon for her, so she can get company when she sleep.
Ms.Kheri-Ann likes the song, I think songs is universal language, everyone can feel how beautiful a song just by listening it.
Sometime I like the song even i don't know what its talk about.

I like Chinese song, Korean song, Japanese song, and sometimes Mexican song ( Spanish language ). even though I don't understand what's that meaning of the song.


Like my kids, they loves Indonesian song too, but they don't understand yet what the song about.
I am still tring to introduce the kids song from Indonesia to them. They can learn English song from the school, but Indonesian song only from me.

Last time we talked, ms Kheri-Ann sent her picture with her dog " lulu"
Lulu kind of dog like Tintin's dog in " Tintin and snowy",a comic detective which I like read it.
I have collection of the Tintin's series in Indonesia.
Ms.Kheri-Ann told me what kind dog species's lulu is, but I forgot. Next time when I talk to her , I will ask.

here their picture.

Btw , Ms Kheri-Ann told me, Ms Nikki will open and see my blog too, Ms. Nikki is other nice teacher of Michael.

Ms. Kheri-ann has send me a picture of them ( Michael, Ms, Kheri-Ann, and Ms. Nikki ) but it's too small.
May be latter I can ask Ms.Kheri-ann to send me another good picture of Ms. Nikki so I can put it on this blog too, and granpa and all families in Indonesia will know about them.

I hope we can meet her again soon, but she is so busy with her works and church ..


May God always bless you and Ms.Nikki ..and Michael can meet you both again oneday or another day.

Comments

Ninis said…
Nice teacher :)

I think Michael was so lucky having teacher like her...
Wish Ms. Kheri-Ann all the best for her future!
mochie said…
Hoping u n Ms.Kheri-Ann still keep in touch, eventhough she's no longer Michael's teacher
bibip said…
nice writing...i can learn about there from you sis ^o^

bibip-bondry
Anonymous said…
aiihh anjingnya lucu bangettt.. dah lama banget ga punya anjing lagi :) salam kenal yaak... entar minta e-mailnya yak..soalnya dah aku private-in.. :) entar kirimin imel aja yak ke fun010783@Yahoo.com thx :)
yenni 'yendoel' said…
Tintin's dog is "Snowy". Lulu is so cute.
mamipapa said…
wah..anjing tintin kayanya jenis terier degh.. :D

ok aku juga link blognya yah :D btw emily's mom namanya sapa? hehehe thx