Ms. Nikki


I just got a picture of Ms. Nikki from Ms. Kheri-Ann by an e-mail today.

Ms.Kheri-Ann said, Ms Nikki loves my blog.
Thank you Ms. Nikki, for your time to visit here.
I know you are busy too , with the kids at the school , and also with baby. ( I forgot his name )
I met Ms. Nikki the first time, when she just gave a birth to her handsome son, I was pregnant of Emily at the time.
Here is Ms. Nikki and her son.
Ms. Nikki is one of nice theacher of Michael too.
I think all the theacher are nice, but for Michael they are special.
Ryan had go to school too, but he don't have teacher as nice as Ms Kheri-ann or Ms.Nikki.
May be because I dont put Ryan too long at the school.
It's so expensive for me now.
Ryan dont have a problem with the kid like Michael was, so I think I can handle him at home, since I just stay home mother now.
I miss Ms. Nikki too,she talks soft and can understand what Michael problem and my problem with Michael.
I think one day I will bring Michael to the school , so he can meet Ms. Nikki again and other teachers.
Thank you Ms. Nikki to lets me put and share your photo in my blog, and Thank you for you kindness and love for Michael , I wish all the best for you and your Family.

Comments

Anonymous said…
wuah baby-nya lucu banget... :)
yenni 'yendoel' said…
Nikki's baby are so adorable! wish Michael could meet Ms. Nikki & Kheri Ann. it's very lukcy of him to have so nice teachers!
mochie said…
sama kek Diaz yg skulnya gak lewat playgroup lgs TKA, tp baik2 aja, kalo Naufal dulu krn Naufal gak ada temen dirumah dan dia kebanyakan energi buat disalurkan..
Ninis said…
Cute Baby :) Lovely teacher :)