Today is "The Day"

Michael picture 2 weeks ago sekarang sih rambutnya sudah cepak kayak Soldier

Happy Birthday my little boy,
Best wishes on your birthday,
And throughout the coming year.
May your spirit keep the freedom Of a butterfly in spring,
And may your heart be filled always With the joys of simple things.
May your essence claim the freshness Of the new laid morning dew.
All of this... and more... Is my birthday wish for you.

Happy Birthday Michael, wish you life full of happiness,healthy.
You always be my baby, I always want to keep you in my harm.
But you must be a man one day, who can take the world with you hand.

Happy Birthday my baby... I always pray for you ,
May all the wish came true, the best thing with you always.

Happy Birthday my little boy, Mama wish you always happy,
Don't care about the world today,
Mama just want you be a little boy who always nice, good, and play with your friends and your brother ,also with your sister.
I can do nothing to stop the time from passing, but I know that I can cherish every moment you are learning, growing, loving, caring, playing, exploring, and smiling.

You will always Mama little boy, I love to hug you every time you sad, or happy.
I will be with you, and never leave you. I will watch you , until you ready to go by yourself.

Happy Birthday Michael, I wish you will meet nice people in your life, but if you meet a bad person one day who make you hurt.
Don't give up and sad, it still much more nice person out there.
If life hands you lemons, make lemonade, and share it with everyone you possibly can.
or share it with me, we can drink it together :)

Happy Birthday My little boy..

Now you are 5 years old.

I wish I will be with you until the end of my day in the world.
I will always love you forever.

Comments

Anonymous said…
happy birthday abang Michael.. semoga jadi anak yang baik, yang diharapkan Daddy n Mama, sayang keluarga :) kapan ketemuan Fino :)
Anonymous said…
Met ulang tahun ya abang Michael :) Mudah mudahan panjang umur, sehat, jadi anak sholeh, tambah sayang dan disayang keluarga...
D-eby said…
Happy Bday Mike may all your mommy and daddy's wishes will be come true for today and tomorrow. We wishing you all the best from everything in this wide world to fall upon you and your family.

Teteup yah..si michael kalo rambutnya gondrong jadi cantikkkk...:)

xoxo
Hazmin Family said…
Happy Birthday Abang Michael ... semoga menjadi anak yg pintar & soleh sesuai harapan Daddy & Mama. Mudah2an Michael bergembira di hari yg bahagia ini ....
mochie said…
Happy birthday big boy... Mengamini semua doa mommy...

Michael beda 1 hari dr Naufal nih, beda taon juga sih..
yenni 'yendoel' said…
ah indah sekali doa mommy Holly!
amin... Michael tetap sehat, tambah pinter, makin sayang dan makin disayang adik2, mama dan papa!
maryna roesdy said…
Selamat ulang tahun yah Michael. Semoga semua doanya mama dikabulkan Tuhan. GBU.
Ninis said…
Happy Birthday, Dear Michael...
Wish you all the best! AMIN for all prayers...

*ganteng banget deh Michael.. fotonya yang cepak mana niiiy? :) *
Terimakasih semua, untuk doa dan ucapan selamatnya.
Semoga dikabulkan oleh-NYA.
Anonymous said…
Aku juga mo ucapin.. Hepi Bidayy..Michael
Semoga sehat selalu dan jadi anak yang selalu sehat. Lam kenal ya.
Anonymous said…
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY BELOVED NEPHEW. Semoga tetap jadi anak yang sayang or-tu, adek2 n keluarga. hope and wish u the best in your life
Anonymous said…
Happy Birthday ya Mike
Semoga panjang umur, sehat selalu jd anak pintar dan sholeh kebanggaan kedua orang tua amiinnn

sorry ya Mike tante telat ngucapinnya, Mike dpt kado apa neh dr mommy..??